Arrival in Minsk
Minsk is the capital and largest city of the Republic of Belarus. A developing and contemporary place that will keep you entertained while in the city.
Hotels in Minsk
- President Hotel Minsk (vulica Kirava 18, Minsk 220030, BelarusThis 11 storey hotel features classic architecture. Ideally placed in the historic district of Belarus,adjacent to the palace, cathedral and the opera. This sophisticated caravansary is just a 5-minute walk from Belarusian National Arts Museum, Holy Spirit Cathedral and National Academic Big Opera and Ballet Theatre.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minsk (Pobeditelei Ave., 9, Minsk 220004, Belarus)This twenty-first century Minsk hotel is found in the heart of Belarus’capital city. Next to the famous Old town, a home to over 200 shops, cafés and restaurants. The best part, this hotel offers striking views over the city center which is beyond doubt impressive.
- Grand Cafe (vulica Lienina 2, Minsk, Belarus) Occupying the center most of Minsk, this classy restaurant delivers Italian classics and a variation of global dishes. Absolutely fantastic!
- Kuhmistr Restaurant (vulica Karla Marksa 40, Minsk 220030, Belarus)This vintage restaurant delivers accustomed Belarusian cuisine. The setting will positively cultivate your understanding of their history and culture.
- Bar Dot 21 Restaurant (Pobeditelei Ave., 9, Minsk 220004, Belarus) A snazzy restaurant that serves a mixture of Asian food. Dine and drink while savoring the spectacular view of the city.
- Black House Club (Kiseleva St., 12, Minsk, Belarus) In spotlight pub in Minsk stationed nearby the Victory Square. This ritzy lounge offers its guests a range of European and Asian cuisine, a broad blend of cocktails and drinks. Cutting-edge entertainment technology fit for a king/queen creates exceptional night of party.
- Rich Cat Club (vulica Viery Charužaj 29, Minsk, Belarus) A gorgeous spot to hangout while in Minsk. This night spot features a neoteric design with statues of cats and give heed to idiosyncratic music arrangement. Delight in your choice booze of wines, whiskey, rum, champagne, cognac and classic cocktails.
Must-see-places in Minsk
- Minsk Victory Square Built in memory of the departed brave souls during Great Patriotic War (World War 2). Take a walk around the square to catch a glimpse of 1950's architecture.
- Holy Spirit Cathedral (Kirilla I Mefodiya 3, Minsk 220030, Belarus)A promptly noticeable symbol of Minsk, this Cathedral is in the center most of the city where you can experience peace and tranquility.
- National Library of Belarus (Praspiekt Niezaliežnasci 116, Minsk 220114, Belarus) Known as The Glowing orb in Minsk, houses 8,600,000 items. One of the attractive landmarks in Belarus. This library offers educational tour such, a tour of the Library involving the Book Museum and a tour "Minsk at a Glance" with a visit to the sky deck.